Job Title: COMMUNITY TRADER
Location: EAST LONDON or CENTRAL LONDON
We are looking for 2 full time and 2 part time Community Traders to work at our new London stores. As the first point of contact you will be engaging and communicating with our customers providing them with details on the collection, company and style advice. You will approach every customer, making their experience a fun and enjoyable whilst taking care of their needs. You will be based in East London, just off of Broadway market or Central London, just behind Bond Street station.
What you will be doing:
• Provide good advice whilst achieving sales and delivering memorable customer experiences
• Be helpful to our customers by providing a great standard of customer service both face to face and via what's app or email
• Maintaining a high standard of presentation and merchandising of products in store
• Handle all point of sale transactions
• Develop a high level of product knowledge and share your opinions with the team
• Maintain a log book of requests with customer details so you can contact them when necessary
• Maintain the stock levels of the store by requesting top ups of sold out styles and sizes
Skills and experience you need:
• Demonstrable experience in a similar customer facing role
• Enjoy and know our brand and products
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
To Apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in our East London Studio
We are currently looking for a Design Intern to help support the design team during from Oct 2021 - Dec 2021. The candidate will need to be have relevant experience and be able to travel into London.
We are currently looking for a Wholesale Intern to help support the Wholesale team from Oct 2021 - Dec 2021. The candidate will need to be have relevant experience and be able to travel into London.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Intern to help support the Social Media team from Oct 2021 - Dec 2021. The candidate will need to be have relevant experience and be able to travel into London.
Please email Molly at email@example.com for all internship applications with a CV and cover letter.